Re: SELinux Kernel Oops

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 15:29:26 PST

    * James W Carter (jwcart2at_private) wrote:
    > I found a problem with SELinux on a 2.5.44 kernel generating a kernel Oops when
    > running nfsd.

    Hmm, this is an ugly one.  Primarily because it touches into the fs
    specific code.  I don't see a good way to do this any differently aside
    from introducing a wrapper like f_release that just conditionally calls
    f->release and ->file_free_security...

    BTW, you missed the DTE instance of init_private_file.