Re: some questions

From: Niki Rahimi (narahimiat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 14:18:04 PST

     http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=5633
    >which I'm currently updating for linux.conf.au next month.

    >As far as examples go, for 2.5, it's much easier to make a fs due to
    >libfs.  Take a look at the code for usbfs, pcihpfs, or sysfs.  That
    >should get you going in the right direction.

    >I also just posted a patch for dmfs to linux-kernel yesterday, so
    >there's another example (not necessarily a good one though) for you to
    >work with that isn't in the current kernel tree.

    >Hope this helps,
    >greg k-h

    Cool. This will be a great start. I was a bit bummed about the loss of
    sys_security, as that was one of only two hooks I was utilizing in LSM but
    we must move on. Hopefully I will have some results (or rather, more
    questions) soon.Thanks a lot for you help!

    -Niki

    Niki A. Rahimi
    LTC Security Development
    narahimiat_private