some questions

From: magniett (Frederic.Magnietteat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 11:19:34 PST

    Hi everybody,

    I'm working on a LSM policy dedicated to sandbox
    (http://www.lri.fr/~magniett/sblsm.html).
    I was working on a 2.4.18-lsm1 version, waiting that the 2.5 api to
    stabilize.
    Now my policy seems to work a little bit, I'd like to port it for the
    2.5 kernel serie and I have some questions :

    - where are the socket hooks?
    - where are the module hooks?
    - where is the reboot hook?
    I cant find this in the 2.5.51 dummy.c file and nothing on this in the
    mailing-list.

    - Is there a mean to know how many bytes are written on the disk for a
    write syscall?
    - Is there any mean to be interrupted once by second to reinitialize
    some counters?
    - Is there an "official" replacement for the sys_security syscall ?
    (perhaps a sysctl could be a good idea)

    Please, excuse me for this list of question.
    Thanks by advance
    Fred