Re: New module: tpe

From: dlambrouat_private
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 11:10:14 PDT

    Just a quick question on the following rule:
    2. Trusted user, untrusted path  =  User is able to run the executable

    1. Untrusted path contains untrusted code
    2. Trusted user has higher priviledges than untrusted
    3. Finally an untrusted user places an untrusted
    file into an untrusted path,
    and what you get is an untrusted application (Trojan) to be executed by a
    trusted user!