Re: OLS

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 07:10:50 PDT

    On Sat, 31 May 2003 00:04, Niki Rahimi wrote:
    >       I just registered for the Ottawa Linux Symposium and was wondering if
    > anyone else will be attending. If so, perhaps we can set up a BOF or some
    > kind of get together.

    We've already got a formal SE Linux BOF arranged.  I think that it may be
    getting a bit late for organizing more formal BOF's, but there's plenty of
    scope for informal meetings in restaurants and bars.

    I'm presenting a paper and running a tutorial, Steve is running the SE Linux
    BOF.

    I'll arrive a day or two before the conference starts, so depending on jet-lag
    I should be able to meet some people before the conference (things will be
    very hectic for me once the conference starts).