Re: OLS

From: Niki Rahimi (narahimiat_private)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 07:35:41 PDT

    Russell Coker wrote:

    >We've already got a formal SE Linux BOF arranged.
    Oh, I didn't notice that. Very good. I'll definitely attend.

    >I think that it may be getting a bit late for organizing more
    >formal BOF's, but there's plenty of scope for informal meetings
    >in restaurants and bars.
    >I'll arrive a day or two before the conference starts, so depending on
    jet-lag
    >I should be able to meet some people before the conference (things will be

    >very hectic for me once the conference starts).

    I'll be arriving on the 22nd hopefully in the late afternoon. Not much time
    before the conference but if you
    all are interested in getting together for an informal get together either
    that evening or some time later in
    the week, I'm definitely up for it.

    Thanks,
    Niki