if loaded 2 security modules how does it work in kernel?

From: Wade Yin (hdyinat_private-info.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 01:20:26 PDT

    Hi all,

       I try to figure out that if I loaded 2 security modules in the
    kernel, eg. one is SELinux TE&RBAC security module  the other is X
    security module, how does the kernel consult the 2 policy modules?
    Both them implemnted the LSM hook functions, the kernel will call the 2
    hooks ?  how does it do it?

    Thanks

    Wade