Re: [MailServer Notification]To Recipient virus found and action taken.

From: Steve Beattie (steveat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 17:31:53 PDT

    On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 09:54:10AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
    > Are these messages really originating with you as they claim or are they
    > getting @wirex.com tacked on the end of the address?

    No, they're getting wirex.com tacked onto it, wirex/immunix does not
    have any exchange servers anywhere in its delivery path. What you're not
    seeing is the 15 or so other bounce notifications that we're seeing from
    subscribers' virus scanners for each virus sent to the list.

    > In either case can you please do whatever is necessary to make them stop.

    We're looking into it. Thanks.

    --
    Steve Beattie                               Don't trust programmers?
    <steveat_private>                         Complete StackGuard distro at