Re: Howto read a file off disk?

From: Omen Wild (Omen.Wildat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:01:18 PDT

    Quoting Crispin Cowan <crispinat_private> on Mon, Jul 21 23:29:

    > Only if your boot prom does the verifying.

    Ah, but who checks the checker (just kidding ;-).  Yuppers, we have
    that covered.  This will all make a lot more sense when I can explain
    the entire system.  We are hoping to release in a couple weeks.

    > Look up Bill Arbaugh's dissertation and associated IEEE Symposium on
    > Security & Privacy papers for gobs of detail.

    Thanks for the pointer, we will be sure to check it out.

    Omen

    --
    Alaskan men: where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.