About Auditing ...

From: Ripin Natani (ripinfsat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 08:42:10 PDT

    Hi,
        I am new to the group and am looking at the Auditing capabilities of SELinux(I hope this is the right group).
        I have a few questions ...

    I was going through the mail archives and found a lot of mails debating about the inclusion of auditing. So what is the status of auditing with SELinux ? Is SELinux supporting an auditing system ?if yes what kind(the design) of auditing system ? Where does the log events for the audit log go ? What security related events get audited ? have there been any tools being thought of for analysing these events ? is there any kind of documentation for this stuff ?

    Thanks,
    -Ripin.