checking exec

From: Brian Pontz (axehind007at_private)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 11:40:14 PDT

    Hello all,

    Question.
    I have a bunch of directories all owned by the same
    uid and all the same perms.

    /home/users/web/user1
    /home/users/web/user2

    Is there a way to audit execs with LSM so that files
    in /home/users/web/user1/* can be exec'd but
    /home/users/web/users2/* can not be?
    I was thinking along the lines of having a hash and
    everytime a file is exec'd I would check the hash and
    see if the directory was in the hash.

    Brian