Virus Flood to LSM list

From: John S. Wolter (johnswolterat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 20:38:11 PDT

    I've been receiving an flood EMail with a virus removed and addressed to
    the list.   Do you think the list is under deliberate attack?  Is there
    anything the list managers can do to eliminate the problem EMails?  If
    this continues I will be forced to unsubscribe, too bad.

    --
    ------------ Wolter Works - Always Innovating -------------
    - Industry and Commerce Internet Invention

    mailto:johnswolterat_private

    John Wolter, President
    1531 Jones Drive
    Ann Arbor, MI 48105-1871 USA
    1-734-665-1263

    Copyright 2003 John S. Wolter

    Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender,
    nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
    electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary
    is included in this message.