Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMONat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 10:25:55 PDT

    The original message was received at Thu, 4 Sep 2003 03:25:53 +1000
    from mta10.mail.au.uu.net [203.2.192.91]

    <pbwestat_private>
        (reason: data format error)

    ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM FOUND VIRUSES

    From:    <linux-security-moduleat_private>
    To:      <pbwestat_private>
    Subject: Thank you!

    dfh83HPqw25194	archive: Mail
    dfh83HPqw25194/text	ok.
    dfh83HPqw25194/your_details.pif	infected: I-Worm.Sobig.f

    | This message contained viruses.  Please make sure that you |
    | use an antivirus scanner on your machine.  You should also |
    | apply all security patches for your  operating  system and |
    | internet software.  Some viruses will pretend to appear to |
    | be  from your email address,  so  you may be getting  this |
    | warning incorrectly.  Please view the headers below.       |
    |               ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM FOUND VIRUSES               |
    | Note:  The recipient of this message will not be notified. |

    554 5.6.0 Viruses were detected
    501 5.6.0 Data format error