selopt

From: Serge E. Hallyn (hallyn@private)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 06:18:28 PST

    Hey guys,

    The linux/security/Makefile (at least in the bk 2.6 tree) still
    contains the line

    subdir-$(CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_SELOPT)+= selinux/selopt

    This line always makes 'make distclean' choke, and I always have
    to comment it out...

    I see a reference in the archives to selopt being introduced, but
    don't see where it was taken out.  Is it safe to take it out of
    the makefile, or is that directory actually supposed to be in the
    bk tree?

    thanks,
    -serge