Re: is there a bsdjail patch for kernel 2.4.x ?

From: Serge E. Hallyn (serue@private)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 13:02:49 PST

    It will be at least a week or two before I have a chance to thoroughly
    test this and clean it up, but in case you're eager to start playing,
    attached is what you need to get started.  It compiles on 2.4.24, and I
    was able to start up a jail.  I did not test the networking aspects, but
    the filesystem jail was chroot-escape-proof as expected, and it did fine
    with multiple simultaneous jails.

    -serge