comparison

From: mohd fayzal (mohdfayzal@private)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 23:40:11 PST

    i'm a final year student in a quest to find an interesting yet do-able final
    year project,  one area i like to dive into is understanding the inner
    working of kernels, therefore i thought abt comparing various linux distro's
    in particular its security, so i'm gonna do a comparison between bastille,
    engarde, and SE linux. Now my question is ... does lsm really is the base
    modulle for all these distro's.

    p/s any sugesstion on where the best place to start my research, ( kernel,
    lsm , linux services, )

    thank you in advance

    Are you in love? Find a date on MSN Personals http://match.msn.com.my/