: Linux Kernel Programmers

From: Corporate Jobs (jobs@private)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 03:06:18 PST

    We are building a small benchmarking team for the following project in Bay
    Area, CA. This is Linux kernel level work. Interested people should email
    their RESUMEs to
    Jobs@private

    Position 1) Skills Required: In-depth knowledge in and experience with the
    Linux kernel
    (particularly the I/O subsystem), filesystems, Oracle and TPC benchmarking.

    Location: Bay Area, CA

    Position 2) Skills Required:  System level programmers for device drivers on
    Linux.

    Location: Bay Area, CA

    Strategic Talent Acquisition and Retention ( STAR) Team
    NBS Corporation