Re: : Linux Kernel Programmers

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 14:51:37 PST

Corporate Jobs wrote:

>We are building a small benchmarking team for the following project in Bay
>Area, CA. This is Linux kernel level work. Interested people should email
>their RESUMEs to

No relation to security, no attempt to relate it to LSM, and the bozo
unsubscribed before I noticed this post. That is the first time I have
seen a spammer attempt to subscribe and unsubscribe from a list just to
post a spam.

In any case, they have been banned from the list. If you are considering
taking a job with them, consider also how they go about recruiting.

Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.  http://immunix.com/~crispin/
CTO, Immunix          http://immunix.com
Immunix 7.3           http://www.immunix.com/shop/