Message subject

From: Marcelo Hadden (jzesggmuzmsqd@private)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 13:16:44 PDT

    Hi,

    Thank you for expressing interest in

    Genuine Replicas Watches.

    http://www.myreplica.info/index.php?ref=876543

    We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you,
    our fine selection of

    Italian Crafted Rolex Time Pieces.

    http://www.myreplica.info/index.php?ref=876543

    You can view our large selection of Rolexes
    (including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

    http://www.myreplica.info/index.php?ref=876543

    As we are the direct manufacturers,
    you are assured of the lowest prices and highest quality
    each and every time you purchase from us.

    You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands
    available in our wide selection as well:

    Rolex

    Carrier

    Bvlgari

    Frank Muller

    Harry Winston

    Chopard

    Patek Philippe

    Vacheron Constantin

    Breguet

    A.lange & Sohne

    Glashute Original

    Audemars Piguet

    Roger Dubuis

    Blancpain

    Jaeger-lecoultre

    IWC

    Zenith

    Officine Panerai

    Alain Silberstein

    Chronoswiss

    Breitling

    Omega

    Tag Heuer

    Ikepod

    Eberhard

    Tudor

    Sin

    If you see anything that might interest you,
    or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to check us out at:

    http://www.myreplica.info/index.php?ref=876543

    I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

    Best regards,

    Mike

    Sales Manager
    Genuine Replicas

    You received this email because your have previously
    purchased from, or inquired about our product line under
    GENUINE REPLICAS. If you do not wish to participate
    further with GENUINE REPLICAS. Send an email with
    the title heading:Delete to unsubscribe@private