Fnhoxcao Get V~i_c_o`din today, f.r.ee overnight ship.ping

From: johnson yasui (shessilevi@private)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 01:18:05 PDT

    emidirecord  dargo  cycladic

    The biggest ph^aErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 sati'sfied
    customers this year!

    X@n`ax --Vic_0di'n--V@1ium-- right to your door.

    * Private and Confidential * D-iscreet Packaging

    E M http://ucdf.info.saleself.com/abc/bbb1/

    If you wish for em`ail elim~ination, you can do so here:
    http://q.info.saleself.com/abc/bbb1/rf.html

    Nasreddin was cutting a branch of a tree in his garden. While he was
    sawing, another man passed in the street. He stopped and said, 'Excuse me,
    but if you continue to saw that branch like that, you will fall down with
    it.' He said this because Nasreddin was sitting on the branch and cutting it
    at a place between himself and the trunk of the tree.  Nasreddin said
    nothing. He thought, 'This is some foolish person who has no work to do and
    goes about telling other people what to do and what not to do.' ¡¡ The man
    continued on his way.  Of course, after a few minutes, the branch fell and
    Nasreddin fell with it.  'My God!' he cried. 'That man knows the future!'
    and he ran after him to ask how long he was going to live. But the man had
    gone.
    A distinguished clergyman and the elders from his congregation attended an
    out-of-town meeting that did not finish until rather late. They decided to
    have something to eat before going home, but unfortunately the only spot
    open was a seedy bar-and-grill with a questionable reputation.After being
    served, one of the elders asked the clergyman to say grace. ¡°I¡¯d rather
    not,¡± the clergyman said. ¡°I don¡¯t want Him to know I¡¯m here.¡±
    yokosiba0mekkiri86zubosi,tikuzou ryuushou.