Ett A rewarding experience awaits you.

From: johnny john (georgejestes@private)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 06:17:01 PDT

    sj-apple  mcdavid  std-net

    1nternet Ph`armacy

    Stop the pai`n, get +Vi+co+din+ now

    You'll have your prescriptions written and your medications prescribed
    quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.

    R E http://y.info.shellsales.com/abc/bbb1/

    if you dont want to get more em~ails from us:
    http://tkau.info.shellsales.com/abc/bbb1/rf.html

    A customer sent an order to a distributor for a large amount of goods
    totaling a great deal of money. The distributor, noted that the previous
    bill hadn't been paid. The collections manager left a voice-mail for them
    saying "We can't ship your new order until you pay for the last one."The
    next day the collections manager received a collect phone call "Please
    cancel the order.  We can't wait that long."
    Employee:  The stress my boss puts me under is killing me.  I have
    migraines, my blood pressure is going through the roof, I can't sleep at
    night, I just found out that I have an ulcer, and as long as I stay in this
    job, the only question is whether I'll have a stroke or a heart attack.Ħħ
    Friend:  So, why don't you quit?Employee:  The company has a great health
    plan.
    basho0magi86songu,jukkei masatake.