Kijlnp Prescriptions 0vernighted To Your Doorstep..Val1um Etc..

From: seth red (myeshahurlazcat@private)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 04:15:42 PDT

    ediug  dmipseb  faxnode

    Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
    presscription needs.

    Xa:n.ax - ValLi.um- etc

    We accept almost every form of payment.

    H X http://rgobjy.au.beat7063rx.us/f74/

    One morning, on my daily walk, a car stopped alongside me and the woman
    driver asked,"Can you do me a favor?""Yes, what is it?" I replied"Please tie
    my son's tie," she asked. "It's his first day at school. I'm a single mother
    and I don't know how to do it."The boy got out of the car, and we all stood
    on the street corner, teaching and learning tie knotting.
    A barber gave a haircut to a priest one day. The priest tried to pay for
    the haircut but the barber refused saying, "You do God's work." The next
    morning the barber found a dozen bibles at the door to his shop.A policeman
    came to the barber for a haircut, and again the barber refused payment
    saying, "You protect the public." The next morning the barber found a dozen
    doughnuts at the door to his shop.A lawyer came to the barber for a haircut,
    and again the barber refused payment saying, "You serve the justice system."
    The next morning the barber found a dozen lawyers waiting for a haircut.
    housyutu0anmitsu86bujyoku,itininsy hikituke.