Promote Your Business

From: Tom (Senderlist@private)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 15:56:06 PDT

    Email is the fastest growing marketing tool.

    We offer E-Marketing with quality service and the lowest prices.

    1. Target Email Addresses

    We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
    only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

    * We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

    2. Send out Target Emails for you

    We can send your email message to your target customers! We will
    customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

    * We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site $ dedicated server.

    We also offer Fax Broadcast Service. For more details, you can
    refer to:  http://www.9206.com

    Looking forward to serving you.

    Regards!

    Tom