Iclsjldin Your Rx 0rder Is Ready For Ref1ll

From: adan marzinske (jameelicea@private)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 15:59:44 PDT

    foxylady  ehes  flsetttyent

    1nternet Pharmacy & Overnight Shipping!

    B`uy V@L|UM, X@private O`n1ine For Less

    meeds will be delived overnight via FedEx securely, discreetly and straigh
    to your door.

    B C http://umsvh.v.40COG.COM/29/

    On Clinton's last trip to Hawaii, he went swimming at Waikiki Beach. He got
    caught in a riptide and was been pulled out to sea. Three young surfers swam
    out to him and brought him to shore. He wanted to reward them, and asked
    what they would like. The first said he wanted to be a fighter pilot, and
    Clinton said he would get him an appointment to the A. F. Academy. The
    second one said he wanted to command a submarine. "Fine, I'll get you into
    the Naval Academy." The third said he wanted to be buried at Arlington.
    Clinton looked puzzled and asked why such a young person was concerned about
    where he would be buried. "Because", said the surfer, "my father is a
    Vietnam Veteran, and when I go home and tell him I saved your life, he's
    going to kill me."
    One day a Frenchman went to visit his English friend. When he came up to
    his friend's house, a big dog ran out and began to bark at him. The
    Frenchman was frightened and stopped. At that moment the Englishman came out
    and saw his friend. "Don't be afraid!" he said. "Don't you know the proverb
    'Barking dogs don't bite'?" "Oh,yes" was the quick answer. "I know the
    proverb, and you know the proverb, but, does the dog know the proverb?"
    infurasu0hikouyos86kanakusa,itawaria kakusets.