*****SPAM***** Linux It's Sarah ;)

From: Maisie J. Mailman (dparsons@private)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 02:45:38 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (10.7 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (4.3 points)  Reply-To: is empty
SPAM: Hit! (1.4 points)  URI: Uses words and phrases which indicate porn (4)
SPAM: Hit! (2.0 points)  Forged yahoo.com 'Received:' header found
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 166.51.232.217.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.4 points)  Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 166.51.232.217.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.6 points)  DNSBL: sender ip address in in a dialup block
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Linux
I am married but very lonely. Come see me and my girls on cam so we can see if you turn us on ;)

http://wwwfeel.meetsexybabes.com/381086/lonelywifepersonals/fullpage.html

Divide and conquer.

Have fun,
Leave no stone unturned.

http://wwwall.meetsexybabes.com/381086/lonelywifepersonals/fullpage.html

Heavy givers are light complainers. . The best ground bears weeds as well as flowers. . The love of money is the root of all evil. . As green as grass. .
Joy shared is double joy; grief shared is (only) half grief.

An idle man is the devil's playfellow.

.Charity begins at home. . Look before you leap. . He bears misery best that hides it most. .
Least talk most work. . Do right and fear no man. . There is a thin line between love and hate. .

The second mouse gets the cheese. . It's an ill wind that blows no-one some good. . Joy shared is double joy; grief shared is (only) half grief. .

If you really don't want more from then....
http://wwwadditional.meetsexybabes.com/emms/list/manage.php