Re: LSM stacker update

From: Serge Hallyn (serue@private)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 07:38:52 PST

Right, sorry, I just meant not being able to modprobe the module hours
or days after boot.

Really, I guess even with the case of bsdjail, you could insert the
module anytime, since it only creates jails on new processes.  On the
other hand, whereas it currently only creates a jail when a process does
an exec under certain conditions, it now would have to create an empty
jail for each newly created process.  I also see a problem with module
unloading, since an LSM can't just run through and delete all it's data.
Just using kref structs doesn't even help since the free hook would have
to remain loaded.

-serge

--
Serge Hallyn <serue@private>