RE: New stacker performance results

From: Karl MacMillan (kmacmillan@private)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 19:10:40 PDT

Composing security modules - i.e. security mechanisms - is vastly different than
configuring a single, coherent security mechanism with a security policy. In the
first case the semantics are difficult if not impossible to determine. In the
latter the semantics are well defined.

Karl

---
Karl MacMillan