RE: New stacker performance results

From: Karl MacMillan (kmacmillan@private)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 19:50:01 PDT

This could be done with a single constraint as Colin mentioned elsewhere in this
thread. Is the policy reload really a problem?

> To take away this kind of flexibility from people actually trying to
> install real systems should not be done lightly.

I understand the argument as:

a) TE / current SELinux policy language can be used to express many security
goals and is a good choice as a general purpose language.
b) If TE is not appropriate other policy models can be implemented as new
security servers.

So no one is, I think, really arguing for limiting flexibility - this is more
about implementation strategy.

Karl

---
Karl MacMillan