Is this the first post?

From: Nate Campi (nateat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 18:10:31 PDT

    Well I just joined this list, and I'm excited at the possibilities of
    it. I've done a lot of work to set up a secure, efficient loghost
    architecture at work.

    I documented my setup when I first did it, and put it up on the web at
    www.campin.net/newlogcheck.html. I've put up the most recent version of
    my modified logcheck for download, and updated the page.

    Maybe others could find my work useful, I hope so. I'm posting this here
    in the hope that people can let me know any shortcomings to my approach,
    and perhaps even help me to build on it.
    --
    Nate Campi  (415) 276-8678  UNIX Ops, Terra Lycos - WiReD SF