RE: [loganalysis] Console Program

From: Nathan Polonski (Nathan.Polonskiat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 06:02:29 PDT

I have setup the demarc console and like the interface a lot.
I had a hard time getting SSL and mod_perl compiled into the same apache
server, which made things difficult. Without mod_perl, demarc is dreadfully
slow, especially if you have a lot of activity going on in the database.
I run it on a Ppro 200 w/ 168MB Ram. Not a screaming machine, but it does
the trick.
I should be moving it to a Pentium II based system soon, I guess we'll see
how much difference the bigger processor makes.

--Nathan