Re: [logs] Log rotation tools

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 09:35:32 PDT

    Aside from the tools already provided by other list
    members, there are a few log rotation tools listed in
    the "Building a Central Log Infrastructure" section of
    the list Web page

    http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html

    I will add the new references tonight.

    LogAnalysis: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html