RE: [logs] Windows based Monitoring Tool

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 12:06:33 PDT

    As the moderator, I also owe everyone an apology.  I
    probably should have noticed that what was going on wasn't
    really intended for public consumption, but I didn't.

    Back to this list's normally flame-free content -- tbird

    LogAnalysis: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html
    VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html
    life: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird
    work: http://www.counterpane.com