RE: [logs] Windows based Monitoring Tool

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 09:37:32 PDT

    Jamie,

    I am awfully sorry. My sincere apologies and I do fully understand when you
    are upset. Also my apologies to all other list members. It was a fatal
    mistake on my side.

    To me, it looked like this was going to the list - and that's the reason for
    my sharp response "also" being send to it. I know it is no excuse, but at
    least let me explain: I had set up a rule to move all list messages to a
    specific folder. That rule moved your message to it, too what in turn lead
    to my error.

    Again my apologies. I promise I will take a better look at this rule and the
    possible implications. I am very sorry for what happened.

    Rainer