Re: [logs] any syslog implementations of draft-ietf-syslog-reliable?

From: todd glassey (todd.glasseyat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 07:42:49 PDT

    Syslog-Reliable and Syslog-Sign also need a reference to a NTP based
    surveying model to make sure that all peers utilized in the Distributed
    Logging Matrix are synchronous with each other and that after the fact there
    is some method of proving this.

    As to the draft cited below - I will critique it and send it back to the WG
    under a different cover. I have already found at least one instance of a
    type (ANS instead of ASN.1). I also want to add some technology as well for
    future evidentiary work with the content of the log data.

    Todd Glassey