[logs] logsurfer help...

From: Thierry Agassis (thierry.agassisat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 05:01:52 PDT

    Hi Everybody,

    I have a trivial question :

    Assume the following file (gaga.txt) :

    gogo
    gaga
    gogo gaga
    gaga gogo
    gagagaga
    gagagagagagaga
    gaga

    I expected that logsurfer with the following config

    'gogo' - - - 0 ignore
    'gaga' - - - open 'gaga' - 3 0 0 report "/bin/cat -" "gaga"

    would display (cat gaga.txt | logsurfer) :

    gaga
    gagagaga
    gagagagagagaga
    gaga

    But lines with gogo still appear  :-(

    If I want to use contexts, what kind of rule should I use to log all
    logged line from a file, nut the ones with a given word ?

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thierry Agassis
    Unicible

    tel: +41 (0)21/644 6311