RE: [logs] Syslog client alternatives for NT

From: Gibson, Jerry,, DMDCWEST (GibsonJBat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 14:33:31 PST

    I am using NFR's SLR, have several routers, load balancers, NT event logs
    and two firewall logging at level "warnings".  The SLR has a discard rule
    that makes getting rid of unwanted messages easy.  I also have it set to
    alert on things like "UPDOWN" - pretty handy.   If there is time it is very
    fun playing with open source.   Since there isn't, having support is the
    best.  In my opinion :)...
    Cheers
    Jerry Gibson