[logs] OpenVMS Audit Log file

From: xavier caballe (os2manat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 14:55:09 PST

    Hi,

    I have a general question, mainly because I'm a completely OpenVMS
    ignorant. Hopefully somebody out there may help me... I have some
    OpenVMS audit log files and I'd like to convert it to ASCII format. It
    will be great if that conversion may be done on a Windows NT box.

    Thanks a lot in advance for any help
    Xavi

    ---
     http://www.quands.com
     Portal de seguretat informātica en catalā