Re: [logs] Monitoring Novell

From: Sweth Chandramouli (svcat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 19:09:05 PST

    On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 05:06:31PM -0600, Tina Bird wrote:
    > Hi all --
    >
    > There have been a couple of questions about how to monitor
    > Novell.  I haven't found anything about syslog yet, but it
    	There are a bunch of add-on syslog daemons for NetWare
    (including one from Novell as part of their NIMS product); as far as I
    know, however, there are no syslog client NLMs--the easiest way I know
    of to get conlog messages to a remote syslog box is to use Perl for NW.

    	-- Sweth.

    --
    Sweth Chandramouli ; <svcat_private>
    President, Idiopathic Systems Consulting