Re: [logs] syslogd - parallel logging

From: skop ganu (skopat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 01:12:30 PST

    hi all,
    yup - obviously it's my mistake :(
    i put the line in syslog.conf at central host as *.info   /var/log/messages
    fix that now the particular process goes to that file :)
    thanks all :)
    as a fact that is for my snort logging - i'm running 2 snort sensor then each of the sensor is sending the its alert file to central syslogd beside log it in the mysql.
    :)

    -skop