[logs] CERT Conference 2002 Call for Presentations

From: Matthew G. Marsh (mgmat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 15:13:15 PST

    Moderator - if allowed please pass on. Thanks!

    ----------------

    CERT Conference 2002 Call for Presentations

    Esteemed Colleague:

    The tragic events of 9/11 remind us of the importance of our security
    profession.  While those events could not have been precisely predicted and
    thwarted, many security breaches can.  We hope you will consider exploring
    ways to bolster security by presenting at our fourth annual CERT Conference
    in Omaha, Nebraska, from August 6-9, 2002.  Keynotes for this year include
    Rob Rosenberger (Vmyths.com), Elias Levy (Securityfocus.com), and Joel
    Scambray (Foundstone.com).

    As security professionals and enthusiasts, the burden rests on our shoulders
    to educate people. Please visit our web site for presentation information:

    http://www.certconf.org/call2002.php

    Or email us at proposalsat_private

    Help us and help yourself--by presenting at our conference, your conference
    fees are waived.  You'll get to hear some of the world's best security
    minds, keeping you abreast of the latest developments.  We hope to see you
    in Omaha in August.

    Sincerely,

    Matthew Marsh
    Speaker Chair