RE: [logs] syslog & Win2k?

From: King, Arron S. (kingaat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 05:51:37 PST

    We are using Kiwi as well.  It is running on Win2k, taking syslog messages
    from network gear, VPN appliances & Unix servers.

    The feature I like the most is that Kiwi will store the messages it recieves
    in a SQL Server db (or an ODBC db I think).

    Arron King
    Network & Systems Administrator
    Ohio Dominican College
    voice - 614.251.4515