Re: [logs] Thoughts needed

From: jamie rishaw (jrishawat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 12:40:51 PST

    This is not really within the scope of this list.

    However: (And keeping in mind IANAL):

    	1) Send a copy of the e-mail to your local FBI office,
    	2) Send a copy to the abuse department of Verio and your ISP/Upstream,
    	3) If you have an attorney, talk to him/her on it, and
    	4) Find out where the kid lives and go cut his home phone line.

    Best,

    jamie

    --
    jamie rishaw <jamieat_private>
    sr. wan/unix engineer/ninja // playboy enterprises inc.

    "UNIX was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because
     that would also stop them from doing clever things." -- Doug Gwyn