Re: [logs] Thoughts needed

From: Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt (glrattat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 13:08:30 PST

    Verio's generic AUP is at:

    http://home.verio.com/company/policies/aup.cfm

    . A threat to DDoS, IMO, falls under the subsection on
    "Distribution...or Other Destructive Activities", which
    specifically mentions DoS attacks. The policy also includes
    language about "facilitation of ... initiation of ... denial
    of service attacks". A little wordy-around-the-bush, but
    the idea is there.

    It's an open question, however, what action Verio would take
    in a "he said..." scenario.

    	-g

    --
    -g