Re: [logs] NT Logs

From: Nate Campi (nateat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:03:49 PST

    On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:40:15AM -0300, Gonzalo Garcia wrote:

    > Where can I get the EventID descriptions ?

    IIRC, the O'Reilly book on NT event logging has an appendix with
    translations of error codes. I have it at home and can verify this
    evening whether or not my memory serves me right (it fails me regularly,
    and I'm only 28, sheesh).

    I don't know if this will help, but will probably be useful to you in
    general:
    http://www-rnks.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~fsch/english/errmsg.htm
    --
    Job: hostmasterat_private and rootat_private

    Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted
    for the change to take effect. Reboot now?  [ OK ]