[logs] I need a solution

From: cvincentat_private
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 05:13:03 PST

    Hello everybody,
    does everyone knows a solution?

    I need a software that make the analyse of my syslog
    file which come from a lot of security equipments like
    firewall, router, event log... and which permits to send
    an alert by mail..., make statistic on the alerts and
    which doesn't use agent. I want it only works with a
    syslog server.

    Thanks for your help.