RE: [logs] hack attempts && price

From: Steve Wray (steve.wrayat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 16:35:54 PST

    I think a good model is a subscription scheme;
    the client pays a monthly sum for the managed ops
    people to regularly check the logs. All you really
    need is an OS that is capable of checking
    the logs for regular expressions and emailing
    the results to someone who actually *reads*
    them! (and follows up when they find something).
    :)