[logs] Reader Survey

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 16:17:28 PST

    Hi all --

    As you've noticed, I occasionally forward on log
    data from attacks and problems that I collect from
    other mailing lists and a small set of random
    credible sources.  There's a lot more of that sort
    of thing that I could forward along.  Do you want
    me to do that, or not?

    Thanks for letting me know -- tbird

    "I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                    Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

    Log Analysis: http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
    VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html