RE: [logs] About Windows NT/2000 logs

From: Steve Wray (steve.wrayat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 17:00:40 PST

    After some more hunting around, IIS as it comes
    with XP pro by default logs to ascii text files
    (in w3c format).
    There is an option to log to that nice multilingual
    database format, but its not the default.

    Now I ask you, why couldn't this have been an
    option for the event log?

    Is there any chance that the perl module can be
    set up as a plugin of some sort to log the
    events to a text file?