[logs] logsurfer collection.

From: emf (emfat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 13:49:29 PST

    Hey all.    Just wanted to mention that I'm starting a collection of
    logsurfer "signatures" for various applications.     At some point,
    perhaps it'll be a useful resource, but right now, it's a tiny collection
    of the rules that i've bothered to yank out of my big config file that
    were at all worth sharing. (Which isn't to say that they're all that
    wonderful, just that they seem to get the job done.)

    Anyway, http://www.obfuscation.org/emf/logsurfer.html for now.

    Contributions greatly appreciated.

    --
    .emf.