[logs] logger clone for Windows?

From: bretwatsonat_private
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 19:58:00 PDT

    THis is probably going to be a stupid question.... but I'm looking for a
    "logger" replacement for Windows...

    Basically I have a conventional flatfile log from an app (peoplesoft) which
    I want to tail -f | logger to so that it will feed into the event log, from
    there I have no problems squirting it across into my central log.

    Thanks,

    Bret